Sunday, January 11, 2009

Interesting pages or Key Pages...aka my Index Page

This will be a page dedicated to the Pages that I feel highlight my blog / my experience away
Will also help New and Old Readers sift through the information I have on this blog!

Things I notice in China
Final Year thoughts

Couple of useful Things to do with Today's Technology

Tips on living in Shanghai, China

My 1st Bus Ride... and Jilting / aka Oyster travel card

Things to Do before Leaving Shanghai
- Snowboarding...
- Art and Jamming
- Visit to Suzhou (Water Gardens and Canals)
- Trip to Hangzhou
- Hanging out with Mates
- Leaving Shanghai

Learning Chinese
Studying in Shanghai
Studying in Guangzhou
using technology
Link for New Chinese words
Ordering Chinese Food
Using Pop Music

My Teaching Experience....
- Day 3
- 3 Wishes

Shitting myself...(having to use Chinese in a way I never expected...)

HK (trips to HK, things to do etc....)

Chengdu (home to the Pandas)

Xi'an (Home to the Terracotta Warriors)

Great Wall
Street Food
Roast Duck
Olympic Sites
Taoism Temple
Under Ground City

Things I missed when I was away...


Identity Issues

Reviews and Reflection...
4 Months...
Experience in Guangzhou
5-6 Months Review of Shanghai
- Leaving Shanghai
My 3 Weeks in Guangzhou
Leaving China
Back in the UK now...
Comparing the Differences
1st Day back @ work
Being Back

Photo Links....
My Main Photo Page...

Day in Pudong
Bai Yun Mountain
Guangzhou... Shamian Island
Guangzhou... Temple of the 5 Immortals
Road Trip
HK- Nov 2007
Chengdu Nov 2007
Xi'an- Nov 2007
Beijing Nov 2007


Mos and Nikou said...

Hi there,

This is a great blog of yours, Your site is very informative and I can relate to your posts. My husband and I are also EXPATs in China. I have just started my own blog: TheShanghaiExpat. Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think for a link exchange.


Jon. K said...

Hi Nikou,

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog... have a taken a few moments to read your blogs.... and find them to be pretty interesting and I do wish you the best of luck on this next chapter of your journey in Shanghai!
I loved my moments in Shanghai...

I can add your link to my blog... and equally I don't mind if you add my blog to yours.